Before you start saving, it’s a good idea to think about a realistic goal. It can be helpful to decide what type of account you need or what type of goal you’re aiming for:
- Transaction account: An account for everyday transactions with the convenience of 24/7 access .
- Short term: You have a savings goal you can reach in a few months or a year, such as saving for a holiday or small purchase.
- Medium term: A goal that may take 2-5 years to reach, such as saving for a home deposit or your children’s education.
- Long term: A goal that may take 5-10 or more years to achieve, such as saving for a second property or for your retirement.
- Offset account: You already have a home loan and would like to offset the interest to be paid.
Consider what you need now, how much you want to save, over what period of time and whether you need to achieve your goals by a certain date.
With your goals now firmly in place, you are able to browse through the variety of savings account options we have to find which one best suits your needs.
Our range of flexible savings accounts are simple to set up, offer competitive interest rates, offer 24/7 accessibility via Internet banking on your PC or via our mobile app and once set up you become eligible for a Loyalty Fee Rebate on transaction fees.
|You might be interested in:|